Apply for a medical card today!
Supurb has partnered with Green Leaf Medical Marijuana Card Doctors to offer same-day doctor certification for medical marijuana through telemedicine so you can apply for your medical card right away! This can be done 100% online so you can talk to an online cannabis doctor and get certified from home. Green Leaf also offers in-office visits at their locations conveniently located in Chandler and Scottsdale.
Get your medical card in 3 easy steps
Book an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with the online scheduler below. Green Leaf offers appointments throughout the week including same-day appointments.
Talk to a Doctor Virtually
A Green Leaf certified doctor will determine whether you qualify for a medical card after a quick 10-15 minute evaluation.
Get Your Card
Once approved by the doctor, Green Leaf will assist you with the submittal of your application & doctor approval to the state at no extra charge.
Before you come to us to use telehealth for a medical marijuana card in Arizona, it’s important to know what qualifies you for one. First, you must be an Arizona resident suffering from a state-approved medical condition. These include, but are not limited to, chronic pain, glaucoma, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, ALS and Crohn’s disease. With this in mind, you can now use our telehealth for a medical card.
When you obtain a medical card for MMJ through telemedicine, you gain some legal protections. For instance, the amount of marijuana you can purchase is higher than it is for recreational users. Also, you are exempt from the excise tax that applies to purchases made for recreation. Once you get your card for medical marijuana through telemedicine provided by Supurb, placing your orders through us is fast and easy. Please note, however, that All orders must be paid for in cash or by card at participating dispensaries, and delivery currently is only available to medical marijuana patients in Arizona.
Supurb verified to ensure you’re seen by the best!
- Arizona Based, Family Founded
- Highest Rated Clinic on Weedmaps and Leafly
- Convenient Appointments
- Same-day approval
- No Surprise Fees or Upsells
Calculate your savings as a medical card holder!
Still debating whether or not to apply or renew? Here’s a few more benefits of owning a medical card:
- The excise tax for the AZ is 16% for adult use marijuana. Medical Patients do not have to worry about paying this tax. On average, a recreational patient spends $500-$2500 a year. If they simply became a medical patient, they could save $80-$400 a year!
- Arizona employers cannot refuse to hire, fire, or otherwise penalize a job candidate or employee because the person is a registered medical marijuana cardholder except if: A failure to discriminate against the medical marijuana cardholder would cause an employer to lose a monetary or licensing related benefit under federal law or regulations.
- Currently, Arizona law does not have any level of metabolites or marijuana components that establishes impairment. This means an employer cannot act solely on the results of a positive drug test if the employee is a registered cardholder.
*These statements are not legal advice, please consult an Attorney if you need legal advice
How much is it to apply for or renew my medical card?
Give Green Leaf Medical Marijuana Doctors a call or a text at 480-656-1068 if you have any questions. We have real people who answer our phones and can offer you assistance