Apply for a medical card today!
Supurb has partnered with Green Health Docs to offer same-day doctor certification for medical marijuana through telemedicine so you can apply for your medical card right away! This can be done 100% online so you can talk to an online cannabis doctor and get certified from home.
Get your medical card in 3 easy steps
Book an Appointment
Schedule an appointment via telehealth for cannabis with the online scheduler below. Green Health Docs offers same-day appointments.
Talk to a Doctor Virtually
A Green Health Docs certified doctor will determine whether you qualify for a medical card after a quick 10-15 minute evaluation.
Get Your Card
Once approved by the doctor, Green Health Docs can assist you with the submittal of your application & doctor approval to the state.
Before you come to us to use telehealth for a medical marijuana card in Arizona, it’s important to know what qualifies you for one. First, you must be an Arizona resident suffering from a state-approved medical condition. These include, but are not limited to, glaucoma, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, ALS and Crohn’s disease. Finally, you must have documentation from a doctor verifying your diagnosis before you can use our telehealth for a medical card.
When you obtain a medical card for MMJ through telemedicine, you gain some legal protections. For instance, the amount of marijuana you can purchase is higher than it is for recreational users. Also, you are exempt from the excise tax that applies to purchases made for recreation. Once you get your card for medical marijuana through telemedicine provided by Supurb, placing your orders through us is fast and easy. Please note, however, that All orders must be paid for in cash or by card at participating dispensaries, and delivery currently is only available to medical marijuana patients in Arizona.
Supurb verified to ensure you’re seen by the best!
- Doctor Founded & Operated
- Certification Experience
- Convenient Appointments
- Same-day approval
- Available 7 days a week, 12 hours per day
- No Surprise Fees or Upsells
- All medical conditions qualify
Calculate your savings as a medical card holder!
Still debating whether or not to apply or renew? Here’s a few more benefits of owning a medical card:
- The excise tax for the AZ is 16% for adult use marijuana. Medical Patients do not have to worry about paying this tax. On average, a recreational patient spends $500-$2500 a year. If they simply became a medical patient, they could save $80-$400 a year!
- Arizona employers cannot refuse to hire, fire, or otherwise penalize a job candidate or employee because the person is a registered medical marijuana cardholder except if: A failure to discriminate against the medical marijuana cardholder would cause an employer to lose a monetary or licensing related benefit under federal law or regulations.
- Currently, Arizona law does not have any level of metabolites or marijuana components that establishes impairment. This means an employer cannot act solely on the results of a positive drug test if the employee is a registered cardholder.
*These statements are not legal advice, please consult an Attorney if you need legal advice