Get your medical card in 3 easy steps
Book an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with the online scheduler below. Green Health Docs offers same-day appointments.
Talk to a Doctor Virtually
A Green Health Docs certified doctor will determine whether you qualify for a medical card after a quick 10-15 minute evaluation.
Get Your Card
Once approved by the doctor, Green Health Docs can assist you with the submittal of your application & doctor approval to the state.
Supurb verified to ensure you’re seen by the best!
- Doctor Founded & Operated
- Certification Experience
- Convenient Appointments
- Same-day approval
- Available 7 days a week, 12 hours per day
- No Surprise Fees or Upsells
- All medical conditions qualify
Calculate your savings as a medical card holder!
Still debating whether or not to apply or renew? Here’s a few more benefits of owning a medical card:
- The excise tax for the AZ is 16% for adult use marijuana. Medical Patients do not have to worry about paying this tax. On average, a recreational patient spends $500-$2500 a year. If they simply became a medical patient, they could save $80-$400 a year!
- Arizona employers cannot refuse to hire, fire, or otherwise penalize a job candidate or employee because the person is a registered medical marijuana cardholder except if: A failure to discriminate against the medical marijuana cardholder would cause an employer to lose a monetary or licensing related benefit under federal law or regulations.
- Currently, Arizona law does not have any level of metabolites or marijuana components that establishes impairment. This means an employer cannot act solely on the results of a positive drug test if the employee is a registered cardholder.
*These statements are not legal advice, please consult an Attorney if you need legal advice